About the conference
Open Conference on Compiler Technologies is initiated by ISP RAS and Samsung and devoted to compiler optimization and code generation, program static and dynamic analysis, etc.
The questions reviewed under the conference include but are not limited to the following topics:
- Optimizations for static and dynamic languages.
- Optimizations for improvement of performance, code size and power consumption.
- Optimizations based on utilization of program profile as well as machine learning techniques.
- Programs internal representation and layers of abstraction used in the compiler.
- Code profiling and instrumentation techniques.
- Methods and tools for discovering program critical errors, security vulnerabilities, comprehending program structure, etc.
- Tools for power consumption and performance analysis, debugging and testing.
- Special aspects of optimizations appliance in compilers with parallel software models.
- New language extensions in reference to parallel programming.
Also on the following topics related to the teaching of the relevant disciplines.
We invite researchers to submit their non-published and non-submitted for conferences theses or articles on theoretical and practical studies. Authors of theses and articles which have passed the reviewing, have an opportunity to present results in form of a plenary, section report on the conference. Read More
- Theses and articles submission:
before October 29th, 2015before November 6th, 2015.
- Notification on inclusion in program: before November 12th, 2015.
- Conference participants registration: before November 26th, 2015.
- The Conference: December 2st, 2015.
All dates are valid for Moscow time (UTC+04:00).
All articles on reports adopted on conference are published in the «Proceedings of the ISP RAS» digest (ISSN PRINT: 2220-6426, ISSN ONLINE: 2079-8156).
This publication is included in the HAC List of reviewed scientific journals, in which essential scientific results of doctoral and candidate’s theses (place in list – 1952) and is reviewed and indexed in the Russian science citation index (RSCI), CyberLeninka.
Best articles are recommended for publication in the «Programming and Computer Software» journal (ISSN PRINT: 0361-7688, ISSN ONLINE: 1608-3261).
This journal is included in the HAC List, reviewed and indexed by ACM Computing Reviews, ACM Digital Library, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, SCOPUS, EI-Compendex, Computer Science Index, INSPEC, DBLP, Mathematical Reviews, Google Scholar, Academic OneFile, Zentralblatt Math, CSA Environmental Sciences, Summon by Serial Solutions, Gale, OCLC, io-port.net, EBSCO, INIS Atomindex, Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), SCImago, STMA-Z, E-Library.